Rules and Guidelines for Sikkim Trekking
Do's and Don'ts of Trekking in Sikkim
- Always take an experienced company services
- Follow the pre-decided trail; Vegetation is fragile
- Don't litter and deposit garbage’s as the eco-system up there is very fragile
- Don't get close to mountain streams and lakes
- Respect the local culture, take permission before clicking pictures
- Dress modestly. Be aware of the customs and manners and culture of the local people.
- When in the monastery, its customary to leave donations and take circles
of the shrine in a clockwise direction.
- Don’t disturb animals and wildlife
- Don’t purchase endangered antiques or species
- When at some sacred place, don't scream, consume alcohol or smoke
- Don’t pluck plants or flowers.
Why You Should Trek With Us?
Trekking in Sikkim is amongst the widely respected Indian companies in the area of trekking. With more than 27 years of experience, we are known for providing a personalized, reliable and professional services and quality trips that exceed their guests' expectation. We operate trekking tours in more than a dozen places and wilderness areas in Sikkim. The team of our experienced trekkers fulfills a variety of roles including coordinating logistics, obtaining necessary permits, managing gears and vehicles, creating a schedule and a lot more! We will make sure that things work out in a right way for you. The special customized package offered by us for guided trekking tours in Sikkim are loved by people who love to hike in world-renowned, and breath taking landscapes. Regardless of what you're looking for, we have the best Sikkim adventure holiday packages for you!